Saturday 23 March 2013

Have a hoot!



So, I was rudely awoken by the wind! It's blowing a fricking gale and driving me, and Jasper my Yorkshire Terrier, CRAZY!
What to do when I can't sleep, make a card!
I used for this card:
5"x7" card blank
Grace Taylor design papers
Woodward owl stamp
Papermania gems
Staz on Jet Black ink pad
Xcut circle and scallop circle dies
And coloured with my promarkers (which I'm still a newbie at so please be nice)



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Catch The Bug-Stella Says Sketch challenge #132

I really enjoyed making this card and thought ,when I'd completed it, that it would work well as a baby card also. I love doing cards from sketches. Sometimes I change or tweak them a little, but when the sketch is a super layout, like the Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch challenge, then sticking to it but making it your own is easy.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again today for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete