Wednesday 20 March 2013

Live life gorjuss

This isn't my usual style, I wanted to make a card for my daughter as she loves it when I surprise her with a card, it's a bit more distressed/roughed up than I would normally do. Anyway, she loved it.
I used:
Papermania card
Gorjuss 6x6 paper pack
Papermania urban stamps in bird print
Crochet trim from craft time in cream and some navy Lacey trim
Brown embroidery thread 
Brown waxed thread
Tim holtz distress ink pad in old paper
Black and gold rhinestones
The banner shapes I stamped onto we're taken from a gorjuss note block
The sentiment was a magazine freebie I've had for a while

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Your card is just darling and oh so sweet! I adore the little girl image and what a pretty banner you've created! Thanks for sharing this little lovelie with us at Paper Sweeties this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet adorable girl image! Love the banner, too! I'm sure you daughter loves this card! Take care and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So sweet! What young lady wouldn't love a card like this!

    ReplyDelete