Tuesday 19 March 2013

New arrival - baby girl

This is my first post....yay!
I made this card for a friend who has become a grandma to her first granddaughter.
I used:
Papermania card blank
Stephanie Barnard for sizzix stamp set
Papermania honey and hugs sentiment
Me to you mini ink pad in Soft Grey Fur
Versa color ink in Orchid
Thin white ribbon dabbed in the grey ink
Shredded pink coredinations card stock

I'm going to enter my card into some challenges, mainly for the feedback as I'm new and there are sooooo many more talented crafters out there!
Please bear with me as I'm new and not sure how to link things correctly, so here's my first bash at it, any help would be greatly appreciated.....!

Come and get it challenges - baby project
One stop craft challenge - anything goes
4 crafty chicks - clean and simple








4 comments:

  1. very cute! Welcome to Blogland! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby card! I am loving the nest and the little bird. Thank you so much for sharing your fantabulous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, hold on to your hat and be prepared to become addicted to blogging!! Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, welcome to the blogland, hope you will join our challenge again. Thanks for playing with Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete