Saturday 23 March 2013

Whew, had a major crafting night tonight. I've made:
4 cards
An ornament
A door hanger
A small Easter basket
and numerous felt flowers!
I've got glue gun thumb and very little is left of my finger prints! The realisation that the glue gun hates me is one I should have come to long ago. I always, always burn myself no matter how careful I am. I've also got ruler finger, whereby the middle finger on my left hand gets sore from pressing too hard on the metal ruler to stop it slipping. 
Had a little trip to hobbycraft on thurs night and hoarded some new supplies. My other half hates the place with a passion. Especially when we have nothing planned on Sundays,as there's nothing better than strolling round for a good hour seeing what goodies to get. I'll post pics sundaybof my makes as its a little late to be taking them now with no natural light.
Well I'm shattered, so it's off to bed now, night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment